SCA Agenda, April 2016
Thursday April 14th, 2016 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Central Memorial Recreation Centre – 93 West Ave S
SCA Values: Collaboration, Engagement, Respect, Trust, Inclusiveness, Transparency
SCA Mission: To enable all residents to fully participate in the community. To actively engage community partners in building relationships in order to enrich the community and the neighbourhood. To encourage, build, and preserve a safe, clean, and attractive neighbourhood that we are all proud to call home
SCA Vision: Stinson is a diverse and engaged community with a natural, historic, and vibrant character.
- Actions of feedback
- Fewer motions
- Sit in a circle
- What are your thoughts on guest speakers?
- Intro, Values, Mission, Vision, & Ice breaker (10m)
- Revised calendar (Bruce)
- Update of SNAP (Erika; 15m)
- What is the action plan?
- Small, 2-month update committee
- Highlight our current priorities; Focus on a couple new priorities
- Summarize where we are
- Get feedback
- Turn the feedback into something to give to City Hall as “updated” plan
- To report back at June meeting
- Lyna: Work plan approval (5m)
- Cathedral School Pop-Up / McQuesten Urban Farm (Ben; 5m)
- Committee Updates
- Firm up three working groups (Safe Street; Inclusion; Events)