Thursday March 12th, 2015 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Central Memorial Recreation Centre
SCA Values: Collaboration, Engagement, Respect, Trust, Inclusiveness, Transparency
1. Welcome and Introductions, Values, Vision, Mission – Co-Chair (7:00 – 7:05)
2. Agenda review and additions; Minutes review and accept – Co-Chair/Secretary (7:05 – 7:10)
3. SCA Executive Committee Updates (7:10 – 7:20)
4. Community Land Trust Endorsement (7:20-7:25)
review of Endorsement Process
5. ANNOUNCEMENTS (7:25-7:30)
THE Escarpment Project Annual Clean-up, for 2015 clean-up takes place on Sunday April 26
at 11 AM
PIC for Alanson Street road work and Victoria Overpass work has been arranged for March
23 at 6:30pm at the Central Memorial Rec Centre with Gary Moore the Project Manger.
Flyers to follow.
LYNA Saad upcoming opportunities
6. SCA Committees (7:30-7:55)
i. Easter Egg Hunt (20min)
7. BREAK (7:55-8:00)
8. Community Engagement (8:00-8:30)
Stinson Action Plan
What do we need to do to move forward on our vision?
9. Next Meeting, Wrap Up – Co-Chairs
Thursday April 9th, 2015 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Central Memorial Recreation Centre
Light refreshments will be provided!
Please send Comments/ suggested agenda items/speakers to the SCA Executive via